Overall responsibility of Performance Engineering Architect will be to provide performance testing guidance and recommendations for improvement. The work will involve total ownership of performance, volume and stress testing at Netcore. Work will involve everything from defining strategy to execution to reporting metrics.
The individual selected will provide thought leadership and expertise concerning Non Functional Testing for the team, its members. (S)he will be able to Identify, recommend, and implement frameworks, strategies and toolsets to test and measure performance across system, identify bottlenecks easily.
- 8 - 12 years in Performance Engineering and Performance Testing Area
- 2 - 4 years in Performance Architect role.
- In-depth knowledge and working experience with Load Runner, Apache JMeter and similar tools.
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of APM tools like App Dynamics, Dynatrace, New Relic, etc.
- Experience with multiple architectures, and technologies, and should have architected performance tests for large, distributed and complex systems.
Good Presentation and communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, Diploma - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd