- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven sales management experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Our Cloud-based omni-channel, marketing automation solution offers Marketers an engagement platform (customer journey builder/unified view/cross-channel automation/analytics), communication channels (email/sms/voice/social/web/app) and consultative services to help nurture, cross-sell/Up-sell & engage for higher ROI. In addition, our cloud-based Transactional/Triggered Email services helps brand with near real-time customer interactions.
Netcore serves as a strategic partner to enterprise & mid-size companies across many industries in US, India, SEA, ME & Africa. Global brands like Standard Chartered, OLX, SeekAsia, Magzter, Vodafone, Facebook, GE Money, Jet Airways, Thomas Cook, Pfizer trust us.
Recruiter Name:Radha Agarwal
Contact Company:Netcore Solutions
Address :801,8th Floor, Peninsula Towers, Peninsula Corporate Park G.K. Marg, Lower Parel Lower Parel (W) Mumbai, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400013,India